Here at Creatively Different we are big fans of Wayne Hemingway’s collection of 20th & 21st century British popular culture and his Hemingway Design images. We are offering ONE lucky winner a £300 voucher to spend on their choice of blind featuring one of Wayne’s collection of images.
To enter, just LIKE (if you haven’t already) our Facebook page, Creatively Different Designer Blinds, and COMMENT on this post to let us know which of Wayne’s images you would choose as a window blind if you win. You can see the full selections here:
The winner will be chosen at random on Saturday 12th July. Good luck!
Think Creative. Think Creatively Different.
- This is a free prize draw, with no purchase necessary.
- The competition is open worldwide, however courier costs may be incurred if the winner is outside the UK.
- The competition will end at 12pm on the 10th July 2014.
- The winner will be notified within 7 days of the closing date.
- One entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- There is one prize of a £300 Creatively Different voucher, redeemable against any blind featuring either a Hemingway Design or Land of Lost Content image.
- No cash alternative.
- The winner will be contacted directly by Creatively Different regarding the choice of image you wish to have on your blind and for size/specification details.
- In the event of the value of the blind chosen exceeding the £300.00 prize value, the winner will be responsible for the additional cost.
- Anyone affiliated with the competition, employed by, or related to an employee of Creatively Different or Hemingway Design is not eligible to enter.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding the competition.