It's very important to us that you are happy with the roller blind you purchase from us, and also the service you receive from us.
So, in addition to offering you excellent customer service and attention to detail, we use only high-quality materials for our digitally-printed roller blinds. Each roller blind is printed to an exceptionally high standard, using six-colour digital printing.
Our roller blinds offer the following features:
- Regular fabric is a high-quality, water- and dirt-repellent, flame-retardant, spun polyethylene material, which can be sponged clean. It will allow some light to filter through;
- Blackout material is a high-quality, water-resistant, flame-retardant, highly-opaque material, which is manufactured as a black layer 'sandwiched' between outer layers to produce a total blackout material. It is semi-coated with PVC on both sides, which gives it its durable, water-resistant properties, and allows superb printing quality with great vibrant colours;
- Quality roller mechanism with a plastic-coated steel core;
- Chrome chain bead mechanism - with 'easy-break' connector - which can be fitted to either side;
- Exceptionally high-quality digital printing in six colours for superior colour definition, using ultra-violet inks;
- Produced to your exact measurements, and supplied ready to fit - no fiddly cutting and adjusting to size;
- All fittings are included
- Clear ‘How to Fit’ instruction sheet is included;
- Guaranteed for 12 months.
We make every effort to match the colours you see on screen to the colours of the original photograph or image. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match, as photographs and image colours may vary, depending on your screen settings and resolution.
If you have any queries regarding any of the above features, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will be happy to help.